We provide 4- or 6-man authentic log cabins for your dry camping experience. Amenities include:
- All the cabins have a small refrigerator, microwave, and air conditioner.
- Outside each cabin there is a charcoal grill, picnic table, fire ring and a water spigot.
- All of the cabins have one full-size bed
- The 4-man cabins have one set of bunk beds (2 twin size)
- The 6-man cabins have two sets of bunk beds (4 twin size)
Some of the things you will need to bring:
- sleeping bags (or sheets & blankets)
- silverware, plates, bowsl, glasses/cups, microwave safe bowls
- BBQ tools for cooking
- towels and toiletries
- bathing suits, beach towels & sun screen
- matches or lighters
- a good book to read (Or check out Holly Lake's Library)
Cabin Policies and Rules
- One night deposit required (Non-Refundable).
- $50.00 security deposit upon check-in. Deposit will be refunded after cabin is vacated and check by the office.
- One family group per cabin.
- No tents or additional sleeping facilities are permitted on cabin sites. Screen rooms are allowed on the site but may not be used as as sleeping facilities.
- NO SMOKING inside cabins.
- NO PETS allowed inside cabins or on a cabin site. Holly Lake Campsites prohibits any pet in camping cabins.
- No cooking inside cabins. No electric appliances are allowed on cabin sites.
- Only one (1) car per cabin site.
- Occupants of each cabin will need to be registered in office by name. Visitors will need to stop at the office to register before entering the campground. Visitors' fee is $5.00 per person. Unauthorized visitors will result in loss of camping privileges for those already registered.
- At least one occupant must be 21 years old to rent cabin. Be prepared to show picture I.D.
Gallery of Cabins